Penance, PvE guild on Magtheridon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage

Go down

Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage Empty Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage

Post  Shurizaz Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

1. Who are you?:

I'm a male being aged 18, currently residing in Randers, Denmark. I attend a local highschool, which means too much homework and a high consumption rate of alcoholic beverages Razz I like playing WoW and like raiding in particular and seeing as your raiding times fit my program rather well I figured I would throw you an application.

2. Your character

Level 70 Undead mage (around +1050 spell dmg fully buffed, hit capped with around 29% crit fire specced)

(Don't mind the spec, I've been PvP'ing a bit as of lately)

Gear: My gear is good, but now phenomenal: my weapon, necklace and back suck, but I've yet to see anything decent drop for those slots unfortunately. I lack enchants on bracers, which I will get of course, but other than that I've gemmed it to the the best of my ability. Goal is to have 164 hit rating, a lot of +spell dmg and as high a crit as possible of course, with hit rating being the main priority Smile

Spec: I raid as 10/48/3 simply because that's what I'm comfortable with. I've yet to try 2/48/11, but it does seem interesting, even though I have mana problems at AoE encounters and nuke-fests (Void Reaver, Solarian and Hydross for example). For Al'ar and other fir-immune encounters I usually spec 61/0/0 for maximum arcane pwnage. Arcane is not my preferred spec though, and I greatly prefer Fire over the other 2 'lesser' elements Razz

3. Your previous guild history

Lost and Found: This was a guild with many of my IRL-friends and only used back when we on Auchindoun. We used it to level and have a good time while doing so. The only 100%-guild ‘raid’ we did was SFK.

Elusive: I transferred to Magtheridon because a friend of mine knew a guy who had started a raiding guilds, which was looking for all classes. I was horribly undergeared, mostly 70 blues and greens, and almost as soon as I’d joined I had to leave on vacation, meaning I never got to even enter Karazhan due to lack of gear. When I came back I found that the Kara-guild I left, was now 5/6 SSC and 1/4 TK. They are now farming Illidan, if that has any interest. I got demoted to a social member, but after my only friend and real contact in the guild left, I was soon kicked. I wasn’t surprised: I wasn’t exactly promoting the guild with my crappy gear and inexperience, even though I learned many strategies from the guild channel. Seems the are having a ninja-looting GM as of now Razz

Colony: My friend from Elusive started this guild after leaving Elusive, and it’s a 100% social guild, originally planning to do Kara and ZA, but after 2 weeks and 5 70’s, of which 2 are alts that will not be played, I’m beginning to lose my patience and has thus began looking for another guild. And this is why I am here.

SoS: I got kicked from this one some weeks ago, due to disputes with the leaders of the guild: We didn’t use a DKP system, and I couldn’t understand why our GM wanted our fresh-out-of trial warlocks to get the T5 pieces, while me, being an oldschooler of the guild (2½ months, guild is still young) hardly got to get anything. (Hence the crappy status of my gear) I got my trusty helmet (Cowl of the Grand Engineer) because my CL insisted that I should get some loot, and due to heavy pressure from the other officers he had to give in. (Trust me I am not a loot whore, and I accepted his decision, even though I disagreed with him. Since this guild utilizes a DKP system, this will not be a problem.) Eventually I got kicked for bragging (linking the dmg meter which I topped) leaving me where I am today.

Colony: Social guild, read above.

Experience:
Karazhan: Everything but Netherspite
Gruul's Lair: 2/2 Cleared, including Krosh tanking experience
Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1 Cleared, including cube-clicking of course
Zul'Aman: 0/6
Serpentshrine Cavern: 5/6 (couple of tries on Vashj, but nothing major)
Tempest Keep: 3/4 (No tries on Kael, but know all the other encounters VERY well)

You can expect me to bring:
2x Flask of Pure Death
40x Mana potions
10x Health Potions
5x Superior Wizard Oil
20x Blackened Basilisk
Lures for Lurker fishing
Fully repaired

4. Why do you wish to join Penance?

Short answer: I want to raid again, and your guild seems dedicated and professional, hence I'm here.

5. Who in Penance do you know?

Noone Smile Hoping it will change though Smile

6. Are you willing to attend raids and respec?

Yes and yes, usually I will attend every raid, but if something gets in the way, you will know. Sometimes dinner CAN drag out, but it rarely happens and usually I will be online at 19.00 at the very latest. Regarding specs, I prefer 10/48/3, but if you disapprove of that, I'm sure we can work something out.

All in all, I'm a dedicated and decent players, who doesn't whine when we wipe or cry if he doesn't get a raid spot. You can expect me to know the encounters we will by trying, as well as coming with flasks, foods and oils for a long night of raiding.

Hoping I'm considered Smile

Regards
Shurizaz

Shurizaz

Back to top Go down

Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage Empty Armory Link

Post  Shurizaz Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 pm

I have no idea why it didn't make it in the original post, but here is the armory link Smile

Shurizaz

Back to top Go down

Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage Empty Re: Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage

Post  Remake Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:04 am

Accepted, welcome in mate;)

Remake
Admin

https://penance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage Empty Re: Shurizaz - 70 Undead Mage

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content