Penance, PvE guild on Magtheridon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turbāre - Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Turbāre - Rogue Empty Turbāre - Rogue

Post  Turbare Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm

1. Who are you?:

Hey guys, my name is Andrei, im from Romania, and 21 years old. Im a pretty much hardcore WoW player if i may say, i play around 8-10 hours a day.
I am determined and always looking to improve.

2. Your character

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Turb%C3%A0re - Well, my gear is crap at the moment, except the glad swords im currently getting (one i already have, with mongoose on it, and the other one will follow tommorow)
The reason why i have crap gear is that i just leveled 1 day ago Smile (9 days of playtime, around a month actual time)

3. Your previous guild history

I played on this realm (Maghteridon) on ally, had a fury warrior, exp in Kara/Gruul/Void Reaver and Solarian(TK)/Hydros(SSC)/first 2 bosses in ZA.

Rolled on horde because on ally there was a dead point in guilds, couldn't progress any further as there was a gap in members activity, also few guilds raiding high end content on ally side.

4. Why do you wish to join Penance?

I want to join Penance because i am looking for a guild with friendly and motivated people (i assume Razz), with whom to explore the game content to it's full extent.

5. Who in Penance do you know?

Nope, don't know anyone here yet, but i hope i will Smile

6. Are you willing to attend raids and respec?

Of course, that's why i want to join the guild in the first place Smile

Turbare

Back to top Go down

Turbāre - Rogue Empty Re: Turbāre - Rogue

Post  Zergys Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:54 pm

I am afraid your gear isn't the right one for our progress, sorry.

Zergys

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbare Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:42 pm

I completely realise this, and i am working on it, but you guys must do heroics and such, which results in lots badges and also gear. Tonight when honor updates i'll have the second sword with mongoose on it.
And i realise that i am nowhere near any type of raid at the moment, but even if i may be left out on the raids for the time being, i would really enjoy being part of a team, and i promise you that i'll get geared asap, i've been through this before so, it's your call if you are willing to give me a chance or not.

Turbare

Back to top Go down

Post  Remake Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:31 am

Well, u seem to want the spot, and thats good. You can be invited and join our casual core. You will be able to join our kara runs here and there. Even gruul in the near future. Contact me ingame for a little chat if u are interested.

Remake
Admin

https://penance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbare Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:27 am

Will do mate, thank you cheers

Turbare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content