Penance, PvE guild on Magtheridon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorlag - Elemental Shaman

Go down

Gorlag - Elemental Shaman Empty Gorlag - Elemental Shaman

Post  Gorlag Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:04 pm

1. Who are you?:
I'm an 18 year old swede currently on my last year before uni.
In WoW i'm a helpful and loyal guildmate and friend, atleast i'd like to think so myself.

2. Your character

Gorlag, Shaman, Orc, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Gorlag (Wouldn't count on my armory though since i'm often in different gears, since i'm both PvPing with one set and Healing in heroics with another.

3. Your previous guild history

I've been in a bunch of guilds such as Ursus Arctos, Destiny, GrimSoul, Intelligent Design and Vogon Poets.
All of them disbanded, except for UA where I left for Destiny as I wanted more progress, which I had my share of regret for later. :/ Probably leaving Vogon Poets because of the guild merge with another guild, which has caused alot of people leaving and many of my close friends.

4. Why do you wish to join Penance?

Always hard to answer these questions without knowing that much of the guild. I've played with a few of your members and gotten a good impression so far and I do know that you have ambitions, which is why I find the guild appealing.

5. Who in Penance do you know?

Don't know anyone currently in Penance. An old guildmates name was Penance though, heh.

6. Are you willing to attend raids and respec?

Respecc, sure. Won't respecc from elemental to resto however, as i've been resto for pretty much all of my WoW-career and feel like it's time for a change. (Yes, I do know how to play all three of my talent specs.)

Going to be honest about attendance. As it currently is i'll attend about three raids a week, sometimes more.

And that's pretty much it i'd say. Thanks for reading.

Gorlag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum